What is wrong with Bud Norris?

Diehard_O's_Fan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd let Gausman make the start vs the Red Sox on Sunday. Gausman hasn't been the best this year but he really earned his spot last year. Especially in the playoffs. Norris just needs some NL or Al central and west teams to pitch against.

Hmm, I might prefer Mike Wright to make his debut. Since Gausman doesn't have a long outing this year.

He needs to be disposed of with double-lined gloves. Sent to Siberia to count trees. Tarred and feathered and run out of town on rails. Drawn, quartered and dispersed to the edges of the realm. Incinerated with the ashes plunged into the hellish depths of the sun.

There ... that was therapeutic.

Just DL him to end the misery and lets start moving on.

That's why you start Gausman. He certainly hasn't pitched well enough to earn it but at least he has "upside" and "stuff."

All of a sudden, that "starting pitcher depth" seems to have gone by the wayside.

Gausman's "stuff" hasn't looked great either. He isn't missing bats. And he isn't going to learn how to throw that breaking ball not throwing it, which he isn't going to do starting. He will goes with the pitches that at least kinda work.

The Washington Post had that article about the pitchers regressing to the norm.Perhaps that is happening. The defense perhaps is not as good. Long season, we shall see. Also,can we finally stop with Joseph calls a better game then Wieters.He might pitch frame better but you are only as good as the pitcher throws on the mound.

The Washington Post had that article about the pitchers regressing to the norm.Perhaps that is happening. The defense perhaps is not as good. Long season, we shall see. Also,can we finally stop with Joseph calls a better game then Wieters.He might pitch frame better but you are only as good as the pitcher throws on the mound.

Why? Because they have had some bad starts that makes Joseph's game calling no good?

I will take Joseph any day of the week of MW based on game calling/overall management of the game.

Why? Because they have had some bad starts that makes Joseph's game calling no good?

I will take Joseph any day of the week of MW based on game calling/overall management of the game.

I just think that pitch calling by a catcher is overrated. I have spoken to a few people who have played the game about this and rhey agree. But we can agree to disagree.

He has faced the top run scoring team in the AL twice, with bad defense behind him.

He faced them all last year and did well.

He's probably hurt. Right now he has no control. He has some giddy up on his fastball, but it's flat as an arrow. His secondary pitches are a mess.

Long story short: get him out of the rotation yesterday. He has not improved one bit since spring training (where he also struggled).

Archived