vs. RED SOX, 4/25

OFFNY

I've watched Orioles baseball my whole life. Through all 14 losing seasons, but man, this is starting to get frustrating. Like pull your hair out frustrating. And I'm usually optimistic, but I'd rather get demolished every night then these meltdown late in the game losses.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is there to trade though? Almost all the free agents to be are struggling.

Plus I saw the same threads/thoughts last year about this time, even in May and yet somehow I ended up at my first O's ALCS game ever....hmmmm

I've watched Orioles baseball my whole life. Through all 14 losing seasons, but man, this is starting to get frustrating. Like pull your hair out frustrating. And I'm usually optimistic, but I'd rather get demolished every night then these meltdown late in the game losses.

Well, there's always tomorrow to get demolished. Something to look forward to.

The consolation is that (with a few exceptions) we are not getting beaten by teams but are rather beating ourselves with uncharacteristic errors.

Consolation because that IS something we can do something about.

If we were just struggling to score and being beat up every night it would look bleaker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As bad as they look and seems to keep getting worse. We have to keep in mind we have a rookie 3rd string at 2B, backup at SS, backup at C and have much improved offense and defense waiting in the wings to come off the DL. So looking at it that way all these 1 run losses could easily be 2 to 3 run victories once we start getting healthy. Paredes looks good so far !!

Archived