Reschedule Game/Series

Redskins Rick

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ftfy..

True, but these games should have the smallest crowds ever. Since the O's are the home team, they probably won't allow Rays season tix holders to trade a ticket for one of these games. I expect a few hundred people in black and orange and not much more. Maybe some tix will be given away to non-profit orgs and schools.

I can't even imagine what tomorrow's game is gonna be like. Will there be announcements? Walk up music? Will it just be dead silent? I wonder if we'll be able to hear the players and coaches talking.

This is going to be bizarre. I wish they would just cancel/reschedule. Moving the entire Tampa series seems to massive overreaction. The resumption of baseball should be an opportunity for the city to come together. If they play it should be open to the public, in my opinion. Oh well, it is a crazy situation and they are doing what they have to do.

Here is full announcement from the Orioles with number to call to make ticket exchanges:

https://twitter.com/Orioles/status/593124360963031040/photo/1

So we're playing home games against TB at the Trop this weekend? Does that mean that we get 3 games of Trop attendance counting against our average attendance?

No, they are keeping the gate money though. If Tampa could open their stadium why not the Nats? Manfred needs to be asked that.

Archived