Does anyone have our back?

ChipTait

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember after the tragedy in Boston that teams around the league, including the Orioles, played Sweet Caroline between innings. Is anyone playing Thank God I'm a Country Boy?

Just curious.

I was wondering the same thing in relation to the scheduling issues. I would think MLB and other teams would be more cooperative.

I remember after the tragedy in Boston that teams around the league, including the Orioles, played Sweet Caroline between innings. Is anyone playing Thank God I'm a Country Boy?

Just curious.

I think the sympathy is going to be a bit different. A terrorist bombed the Marathon, and the people of Baltimore burned their own city down.

I would categorize it as applying pressure not being spiteful.

I've said this in other threads but it bears repeating. MLB is in a very poor position in the MASN litigation. They should be looking for ways to compromise and solve that issue. This could have been a start.

I've said this in other threads but it bears repeating. MLB is in a very poor position in the MASN litigation. They should be looking for ways to compromise and solve that issue. This could have been a start.

I think you have it backwards.

The orioles are in a bad position with MLB over the MASN litigation.

MLB could have forced TB to swap series. I know it would have been a great disservice to their 10-20 fans with season plans, but there are far more plan holders in Baltimore.

Come on man, you know the important part is the O's get to bat last! What is a couple million in lost revenue?

Archived