Chris Davis in his "Tanktiny"

wildcard

Thanks for posting that. Chris is a funny dude.

And a decent dude. Seems like a really good dude.

The Orioles found a way to pay tribute. They will present Moore's family with a baseball signed by Orioles first baseman Chris Davis, who was Moore's favorite player. Showalter said the team will also send Moore's family a white Orioles home jersey signed by the entire team.

"We were going to do a [gray road] jersey today, but we're going to overnight a white jersey," Showalter said. "We thought he and his family would have liked that."

Davis, who homered in the ninth inning, said Moore was on his mind during the game.

"I said a little prayer before the game after finding everything out. It’s just kind of heavy on my heart," Davis said. "If I could do something to honor him, whether it was something to help us win or a bright spot, I’m glad God came through.”

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/bs-sp-orioles-notebook-0506-20150505-story.html#page=1

And a decent dude. Seems like a really good dude.

The Orioles found a way to pay tribute. They will present Moore's family with a baseball signed by Orioles first baseman Chris Davis, who was Moore's favorite player. Showalter said the team will also send Moore's family a white Orioles home jersey signed by the entire team.

"We were going to do a [gray road] jersey today, but we're going to overnight a white jersey," Showalter said. "We thought he and his family would have liked that."

Davis, who homered in the ninth inning, said Moore was on his mind during the game.

"I said a little prayer before the game after finding everything out. It’s just kind of heavy on my heart," Davis said. "If I could do something to honor him, whether it was something to help us win or a bright spot, I’m glad God came through.”

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/bs-sp-orioles-notebook-0506-20150505-story.html#page=1

He sure seems like a good guy.

Archived