vs. Phillies June 18

ArtVanDelay

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree somewhat. The Orioles got a big lead in yesterday's game and the Phillies looked pretty lifeless. i am just saying Ubaldo gave up more runs against the same crappy Phillies. I don't think Bud is good but he pitched against this team in a closer and tougher game where every pitch mattered.

The Orioles didn't blow the game open yesterday right away. When Ubaldo got nasty and struck out the side, it was a 1 run game with runners on 2nd and 3rd for them, no outs.

And I'm arguing that you haven't done yours. I think 18 tries is a pretty dang small sample for this late in the season.

The team hasn't had many chances. When they do have the chances they do not blow them. That is all. Regardless of if you think the sample is adequate or not, they remain unbeaten at this point of the season because they have very good 8/9 inning RP's.

There is a big difference between they are capable pitchers and the game is over. I guarantee they haven't held a 1 run lead after 7 more than a handful of times all year. Just have some faith is all I'm saying.

Howard saved the day twice.

Archived