Update on Chance Sisco

Aglets

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sisco Kid continues to hit - .306/.382/.405. Not huge power, but for a 20-year old in high A, I'm pretty pleased with that performance. His K/BB ratio is 38/29 in 275 PA. That's great plate discipline for a kid that age at that level.

The Sisco Kid continues to hit - .306/.382/.405. Not huge power, but for a 20-year old in high A, I'm pretty pleased with that performance. His K/BB ratio is 38/29 in 275 PA. That's great plate discipline for a kid that age at that level.

Great to read about this. Nice to see some success in our minor league system.

After lurking on this board for as long as I have, I should know this by now. What is a good walk rate? And I don't mean K/BB rate, because a guy can strikeout rarely but still not be considered to have great plate discipline.

After lurking on this board for as long as I have, I should know this by now. What is a good walk rate? And I don't mean K/BB rate, because a guy can strikeout rarely but still not be considered to have great plate discipline.

OBP delta of around .080 off of BA.

Good question to ask.

Archived