It is time to give Angelos some credit

accinfo

The series of DFA's show me that Peter Angelos is allowing baseball people to make roster decisions based on baseball reasons and not on $$$$. I have blamed Angelos for his actions in the past, for good reasons, but he seems to trust his baseball people and allowed them to make these roster decisions based on results not money owed.

Snider was under control through next year for what is a cheap price this day and age. Bud Norris wasn't the cheapest player at this point to drop. etc.

The series of DFA's show me that Peter Angelos is allowing baseball people to make roster decisions based on baseball reasons and not on $$$$. I have blamed Angelos for his actions in the past, for good reasons, but he seems to trust his baseball people and allowed them to make these roster decisions based on results not money owed.

Snider was under control through next year for what is a cheap price this day and age. Bud Norris wasn't the cheapest player at this point to drop. etc.

Ryan Webb.

Not saying Angelos had anything to do with it but.

Ryan Webb.

Do we really know if Peter is involved in the day to day operations of the team? Or are we all speculating?

I for one have no idea.

I have no idea. I can't imagine he would be. I said Angelos family. And I can't imagine they would be.

I expect nothing less from ownership.

Archived