vs. MARINERS, 8/12

OFFNY

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, that kid in the stands that caught that foul ball had a Mariners hat and an Orioles jersey.

Kid hedging his bets on coming to the ballpark. He's covered either way. Have a shirt under the jersey. Take the hat off if the O's are winning, take the jersey off if the Mariners are winning.

This team just looks deflated. No confidence, just going through the motions.. They're ready to go home and fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been a very poor performance. The last 3 losses this trip they battled, not so far today.

I have seen enough of Ryan Flaherty for his career. He hows flashes for a few games but just can never put it togehter for a season. I hope next season we get a utility guy with some speed and OBp that can play good defense.

If a player has a high OBP, we most likely won't be trying to sign them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen enough of Ryan Flaherty for his career. He hows flashes for a few games but just can never put it togehter for a season. I hope next season we get a utility guy with some speed and OBp that can play good defense.

But he's a rule 5 guy hes gotta be great, right?

I want Gausman to be in the bullpen next year until he can improve his breaking ball. It's hard to be an above average starting pitcher just having two pitches in your arsenal.

Is he going to develop one in the bullpen? I'd rather they trade him than stick him in the bullpen next year. Give him to an organization that thinks they can get him to develop one.

Is he going to develop one in the bullpen? I'd rather they trade him than stick him in the bullpen next year. Give him to an organization that thinks they can get him to develop one.

It's worked before with Chris Sale, Adam Wainwright, C.J. Wilson, and Derek Lowe just to name a few.

Archived