vs. MARINERS, 8/12

OFFNY

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team a lot worse than the 2013 team that didn't make the playoffs, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. That team lost because the offense (primarily the one through four hitters, McClouth, Manny, Davis, Jones) hit far worse in the second half than the first half, especially in August and September.

Either way, Orioles are headed for .500 or worse season- I could actually see them spiralling down even further much easier than I can see some kind of big time win streak. DD will be held accountable. He may not even see 2016 with the Os.

DD has done some good things but some questionable, too. This season has been disastrous from the start, beginning with DD talks of going to Toronto and then not signing anyone worth noting in the offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see that our "big trade deadline" acquisition has been much worse than Cabrera, De Aza, Lough, Young, Flaherty, and Snider based on the amount of games he's played. He's been worth -0.4 WAR already. The only players worse than him have been Cabrera(-0.5 WAR but in over twice as many at bats), Young (-0.5 WAR in over 3x as many PA's), and Lough (-0.5 WAR in almost 3x as many PA's and numerous games entered as a defensive replacement).

What an awful, awful pickup. He has literally been the worst player that has been on the roster for any extended amount of time this season. How could anyone possibly be in favor of resigning him? He is terrible.

Great to see that our "big trade deadline" acquisition has been much worse than Cabrera, De Aza, Lough, Young, Flaherty, and Snider based on the amount of games he's played. He's been worth -0.4 WAR already. The only players worse than him have been Cabrera(-0.5 WAR but in over twice as many at bats), Young (-0.5 WAR in over 3x as many PA's), and Lough (-0.5 WAR in almost 3x as many PA's and numerous games entered as a defensive replacement).

What an awful, awful pickup. He has literally been the worst player that has been on the roster for any extended amount of time this season. How could anyone possibly be in favor of resigning him? He is terrible.

So a guy who has played about 12 games is killing the team and not the guys who sucked all year long. If you think he has been our worst player then I don't know what team you are watching.

I don't know whats worse, staying with Paredes, Lough, Reimold, Flaherty and not giving Walker, Alvarez, Mancini even a glimpse of a shot, or allowing rule 5 picks to "rule" or judgement with players like Steve Johnson pitching so well in the minors. This team's judgement is very questionable.

Agreed. A pitcher that does not pitch in the AL is called an equipment manager.

Id have to say this is, so far, their very worst performance of the year.

We were down 12-1 in our very first home game of the season going into the bottom of the 8th this no way compares to that. We got decent pitching today just no offense and commited 2 errors in that game i believe.

Archived