vs. YANKEES, 10/04

OFFNY

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a shame (if this lead holds) to go out on such a good note (and with the guys who are likely to leave) and there's no postseason for this gang to keep that momentum going.

I'm not a huge football fan, just a casual check in on the game kind of guy.. What's left till spring? Downton Abbey? (I kid, but I kinda like it).

Whoever wins the West is going to roll over the Yankees. What we predicted would happen (that their veterans wd tire out or get injured) just didn't happen early enough in the season to help us.

Looks like Houston on Tuesday, if they win then KC.

Such a shame (if this lead holds) to go out on such a good note (and with the guys who are likely to leave) and there's no postseason for this gang to keep that momentum going. .

I'm not a huge football fan. What's left till spring? Downton Abbey? (I kid, but I kinda like it).

My thoughts are this is a good way to say goodbye.

Such a shame (if this lead holds) to go out on such a good note (and with the guys who are likely to leave) and there's no postseason for this gang to keep that momentum going.

I'm not a huge football fan, just a casual check in on the game kind of guy.. What's left till spring? Downton Abbey? (I kid, but I kinda like it).

Look out the window until it's time to play baseball again.

It's been fun, guys. Less fun than if we had a postseason chance but still fun. I'm at the park for one last hurrah. And they're giving us one. I hope we resign most of these guys. It's a pretty good team that just needs a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived