Game Accessibility: Free Tonight 6 MLBtv

weams

Rays? Who said anything about the Rays?

I don't care about the Rays. The O's average over 2.5 million in attendance. They used to regularly hit more than 3 million, that's 2 good years in Tampa. They should cultivate their audience.

The Rays don't own their own RSN. TMASN owns the O's, shouldn't they be showing wall to wall coverage instead of random college basketball from minor conferences, and not very local at that

That was back before the Nationals. And their rights dispute. I figured that the Orioles should probably broadcast as many home games as the Ray do.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live within the O's regional footprint, does this mean all home games by MASN will be blacked out on MLB.TV? I dont care so much about ST as I doRegular Season. I never signed up for MLB.tv before.

Yes. It does.

Rays? Who said anything about the Rays?

I don't care about the Rays. The O's average over 2.5 million in attendance. They used to regularly hit more than 3 million, that's 2 good years in Tampa. They should cultivate their audience.

The Rays don't own their own RSN. TMASN owns the O's, shouldn't they be showing wall to wall coverage instead of random college basketball from minor conferences, and not very local at that

I see the Dodgers used to broadcast a lot. But they cut it in half this year.

Will it be chill enough for Andy Mac to come over in his vest and hobnob with DD and try to fleece us for more prospects? :slytf:

Maybe. I think Andy sends Matt over for those things though...HE does the hand-wringing and of course, "Paper, Plastic..."

macphail.jpg

Archived