vs. ATHLETICS, 5/08

Sessh

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should Buck send Tillman out for one more inning? He's at 99 pitches but he's rolling retiring eight of the last nine batters with the last three by strikeout. Plus the bullpen is shorthanded with only six relievers in the bullpen.

o

18 OUTS: 6 Strikeouts, 5 Flyouts, 2 Groundouts, 2 Lineouts, 1 Foulout, 1 Thrown Out at Home Plate, 1 Caught Stealing

CHRISTOPHER STEVEN TILLMAN

IP:l 6

H:;; 6 ll(1 Double, 5 Singles)

R:l) 3

BB: 3 *

SO: 6

Pitches: 99 (63 Strikes, 36 Balls)

2016 ERA: 3.08

* Tillman also had 1 Hit Batsman

PITCHES BY INNING

19 (13 Strikes, 61 Balls)

20 (13 Strikes, 71 Balls)

19 (10 Strikes, 91 Balls)

19 (81 Strikes, 11 Balls)

12 (10 Strikes, 21 Balls)

10 (91 Strikes, 11 Balls)

Dyslexic moment there... I looked at that and saw Steven Tyler.

So what the hell...

[video=youtube;xvKF3WQYADk]

Should Buck send Tillman out for one more inning? He's at 99 pitches but he's rolling retiring eight of the last nine batters with the last three by strikeout. Plus the bullpen is shorthanded with only six relievers in the bullpen.

6? Should be 7 isn't it?

6? Should be 7 isn't it?

Technically 7, but word is the O's are trying to avoid using Worley so he can start on Wednesday.

But still, the O's should be well covered in the bullpen today. Brach and O'Day didn't pitch at all yesterday, and Britton pitched one easy inning.

Technically 7, but word is the O's are trying to avoid using Worley so he can start on Wednesday.

But still, the O's should be well covered in the bullpen today. Brach and O'Day didn't pitch at all yesterday, and Britton pitched one easy inning.

Thanks. I only woke up just before the game. Thought I missed a transaction.

Archived