Analytics Free Thread

weams

Firstly, I appreciate Davis even with the big contract being the same guy that I've come to love. He just plays baseball and acts like a clown.

Secondly, Adam Jones is the man as always.

Thirdly, I love seeing glimpses of Bundy and KG as mainstays in a future staring rotation.

Lastly, I'm enjoying seeing Riemold having success. He has never stopped working hard and I know he is appreciative of the O's loyalty to him.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They've shown the will and grit to win games that are close in the late innings. That was a problem last season. The winning part at least; not sure about grit and will.

Are you sure that those bats cant be kept silent for too long? They just have got to bust out!

Baltimore is a "blue collar" type of town, with a chip to haul up the sysophean incline.

Yep, a blue collar town where people wear their hearts on their sleeves and athletes leave it all on the field.

He could help you post in the game thread when you grew weary as well. I think we need to revisit this. Perhaps a timeshare and our wives might agree? No?

I like that solution. I can teach the chimp to take dictation, post on the game thread, and then I don't have to take my eye off of a second of play. Kind of makes me think this is already being done, but that's another matter.

I like that solution. I can teach the chimp to take dictation, post on the game thread, and then I don't have to take my eye off of a second of play. Kind of makes me think this is already being done, but that's another matter.

gray-matter-technologies-46.gif

It can also be what you are disliking for no data driven reason. No need to oops.

Disliking the Gallardo deal and giving up the #14 pick.

Loving the way Brad Brach has been pitching.

Really enjoying Tyler Wilson on the mound and hope he can keep it up.

A lot to like thus far!

Let's Go O's!

You'll have to teach him to read the other posts too.

Archived