vs. YANKEES, 6/04

Sessh

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Youd GIVE UP on Bundy on this his first full season after TJ surgery? Wow. And they call ME negitive.

There's plenty of room to keep Bundy. Especially with Jimenez, Wilson, and Wright still around. This team can't keep this win pace up with this SP. Right now Tillman is the ONLY legit SP on this team, with no one in the system any better to come in. The fact that the next to last hitting Yankees lit up Tyler Wilson shows how good he is. Never been impressed with Wilson.

This is the most embarrassing game in years. EMBARRASSING. I'm not normally very negative in the game threads during games, but this game is ticking me off. We can't do anything right AND we're having no luck, and to make matters worse: 1) It's against the Yankees, 2) The Yankees are terrible this year and we're still getting embarrassed by them, and 3) The freaking stadium sounds like it's in the Bronx tonight. I'm literally hanging my head in shame. This is a disgrace.

Garbage.

Bundy is another top prospect ruined by the O's development people.

Dfa.

Let him win the cy young somewhere else.

Enough is enough.

I get that it's a bad night, but come on. This post is pure silliness. And not in a funny haha way.

Youd GIVE UP on Bundy on this his first full season after TJ surgery? Wow. And they call ME negitive.

Yeah and those same people are always complaining about DD trading Arrieta when he had 4 healthy years with Orioles and a 7 ERA.

Archived