vs. PADRES, 6/21

Sessh

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the Padres so much. They have been beating up on us in interleague. Few years ago it was Huston Street and his stupid dance move slide step that closed it out against us. Now Rodney and his bow and arrow. Can't catch a break against these guys. Waste of time to even watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o

This loss is going to hurt a lot, for at least a day.

A win tomorrow will lessen the sting a lot. And if that happens, I will forget all about it.

Truth, but the chances of a win tomorrow are extremely slim with Mickey Mouse pitching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp. This one's rare. The majority of the blame goes to the bullpen tonight. Everyone but Drake was bad.

We thought it would be Wilson the way he kept giving it up, but in the end he slogged through six innings giving up only three runs.

And watch, Drake will be the one sent down.

o

This loss is going to hurt a lot, for at least a day.

A win tomorrow will lessen the sting a lot. And if they win 2 in a row, I will forget all about it.

Not me.. A win tomorrow and it is still a series loss in my book against this crap team

I'll be honest, I don't know what his career numbers are, but Jones seems like one of the last guys I want batting with the bases loaded. He somehow seems to get even more impatient than normal. Added with that his propensity for the DP ball, not good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Then you would have spoiled a lot of rallies. Coming in today, Adam had 101 ABs with the bases loaded and hit .297/.313/.416 with 72 RBIs and 22 Ks.

Archived