O's broke a team record tonight: 24 games in a row scoring 3 runs or more

Frobby

These guys have been so consistent this month. I think that record was 35 years old or so.

The streak was broken at 29 consecutive games, on July 1st.

The Orioles then proceeded to score at least 3 runs in their next 9 games.

So, the Orioles scored at least 3 runs in a game 38 out of 39 times ........ but then they failed to do so in back-to-back games yesterday and today.

The last time that that happened (the Orioles failing to score at least 3 runs in back-to-back games) occurred just prior to the original 29-game streak.

For the first time this season, the Orioles have gone 5 consecutive games without scoring at least 3 runs.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/BAL/2016-schedule-scores.shtml

These guys have been so consistent this month. I think that record was 35 years old or so.

The streak was broken at 29 consecutive games, on July 1st.

The Orioles then proceeded to score at least 3 runs in their next 9 games.

So, the Orioles scored at least 3 runs in a game 38 out of 39 times ........ but then they failed to do so in back-to-back games yesterday and today.

The last time that that happened (the Orioles failing to score at least 3 runs in back-to-back games) occurred just prior to the original 29-game streak.

For the first time this season, the Orioles have gone 5 consecutive games without scoring at least 3 runs.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/BAL/2016-schedule-scores.shtml

The streak was snapped in a 4-1 Orioles victory over the Yankees.

Yep it's been mediocre' date=' but we'll still in a very good situation considering that. We need to get Manny and Davis going.[/quote']

It's no longer mediocre. It's been. Like...bottom of the barrel in MLB bad.

It'll bounceback. But this is the worst July that I can remember.

Archived