at. RAYS, 7/16

Sessh

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

The Orioles stole last night's game.

They need to avoid letting the Rays steal tonight's game.

I wouldn't call this stealing. Moore has been really good just one mistake really. Both pitchers are pitching well we just had a guy on and theirs was lead off.

I've been watching the Rays broadcast so that I don't have to listen to Hunter. Can someone tell me whether he's doing the MASN telecast? I'm having one of those dreary days where I shd minimize aggravation factors.

I've been watching the Rays broadcast so that I don't have to listen to Hunter. Can someone tell me whether he's doing the MASN telecast? I'm having one of those dreary days where I shd minimize aggravation factors.

Jim is dominating, but Mike Bordick is filling in ever moment of un-Huntered air.

I have no idea why so many people here act like listening to Hunter is some form of torture. What's the big deal?

I have no idea why so many people here act like listening to Hunter is some form of torture. What's the big deal?

Only because he is unaduleratedly positive about everything Orioles related. They say he is very prepared and works extremely hard. He has a nice voice and has some broadcasting skills. Unlike, for instance, FP Santangelo.

Archived