1st Orioles Hangout VLOG! Q&A with Hangouters!

Tony-OH

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do not know. I just know that it is Monday. At 4 PM.

Here we go. you guessed right I see.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2016/01/2016-non-waiver-trade-deadline-moved-to-aug-1.html

Because the typical non-waiver trade deadline of July 31 would have fallen on a Sunday this summer, Major League Baseball has pushed the deadline back 24 hours, reports USA Today’s Bob Nightengale (via Twitter). This year’s non-waiver trade deadline will come on Monday, Aug. 1 as a result of the switch. Nightengale doesn’t include a specific time, but it’ll presumably be the same 4pm ET. MLB.com’s Richard Justice explains that the league did not want the trade deadline to occur on a Sunday afternoon, when games were still being played (links to Twitter). The Aug. 1 switch will be in effect only for 2016, Justice notes.

Tony, thought you did a great job and answered the questions like an expert. Only suggestion may be is to answer some questions that are common questions on the site that maybe people didn't get a chance to put in themselves now but are constantly being asked. You could do that in the future by going through and just pick out those common ones and answer them directly. Other Than that, I thought it was great.

Really cool! Great job. I liked just hearing you talk about the younger guys in the system.

My only suggestion is maybe get a little better webcam :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'll work on the presentation more. Just wanted to give it a run through first. Thanks for the feedback though.

Tony, thought you did a great job and answered the questions like an expert. Only suggestion may be is to answer some questions that are common questions on the site that maybe people didn't get a chance to put in themselves now but are constantly being asked. You could do that in the future by going through and just pick out those common ones and answer them directly. Other Than that, I thought it was great.

Thanks, I have a plan to do a minor league report and vblog where I do just talk about general hot items. Appreciate the thoughts.

Yeah, I'll work on the presentation more. Just wanted to give it a run through first. Thanks for the feedback though.

No problem. The low video quality didn't hurt the overall quality of the content though. Would love to see this every few weeks or so.

No problem. The low video quality didn't hurt the overall quality of the content though. Would love to see this every few weeks or so.

Hoping to do it even more often. Pretty easy to do honestly.

Feedback is welcome.

I liked it. It's a good idea especially considering that you can find these type of things on youtube all the time on just about any subject. Personally, I wouldn't care if it were just a podcast type setup. The information is the best thing.

I think it would be a good idea to do something for the trade deadline. Maybe go "live" after the deadline, or have a recap that night of the days events/rumors. I don't know how much you have time for but I'd think there would definitely be an interest.

Archived