May 27th: Yankees at O's

Balmer Bomber

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's pretty ridiculous that the whole team, except for two, is Yankees and Red Sox. But geez, looking at the league leaders...offense is really down this season. It's hard to really make a case for anyone to be called an All Star, except for guys like Josh Hamilton, Milton Bradley, Ian Kinsler, and Joe Mauer.

What else do you expect? If the average fan just watches ESPN, they'll think that the Yankees and Red Sox are the only teams with halfway decent and/or notable players. I was just watching ESPNNews during the rain delay and when they showed O's/Yanks highlights, they gushed about every Yankees HR and Ian Kennedy's injury. At the very end they're like "...and Millar, Hernandez, and Scott have HRs for the Orioles."

Who has the better record again?

What else do you expect? If the average fan just watches ESPN, they'll think that the Yankees and Red Sox are the only teams with halfway decent and/or notable players. I was just watching ESPNNews during the rain delay and when they showed O's/Yanks highlights, they gushed about every Yankees HR and Ian Kennedy's injury. At the very end they're like "...and Millar, Hernandez, and Scott have HRs for the Orioles."

Who has the better record again?

Preaching to the choir bro...I can't hardly stand ESPN anymore. The only time I watch it is to see the highlights when I can't watch the game. And I really hate that guy on Baseball Tonight calling Giambi...the Giambino. It's completely stupid.

Archived