vs. NATIONALS, 6/08

OFFNY

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Yep, if the Nats win tonight they'll manage to go a mighty 2-2 against us this year, the best they have managed in 6 years.  They clearly must have some mental edge.

This team, this year..not past years.  You think the Orioles version 2017 are better than the 2017 Nats?  I don't.    They steal bases, they take walks, they double steal, they score runs, they pitch better, their young stud star is outplaying ours in every way, etc. 

Just now, tntoriole said:

This team, this year..not past years.  You think the Orioles version 2017 are better than the 2017 Nats?  I don't.    They steal bases, they take walks, they double steal, they score runs, they pitch better, their young stud star is outplaying ours in every way, etc. 

And that will get them a season split with is, at best.

Just now, SteveA said:

And that will get them a season split with is, at best.

I suspect they will be ahead of us record wise this year.  They are constructed very differently than our team.   But, who knows, maybe there are huge improvements just ahead for our guys. 

I suspect they will be ahead of us record wise this year.  They are constructed very differently than our team.   But, who knows, maybe there are huge improvements just ahead for our guys. 

I think he's just saying they'll be 2-2 against us this year even if we lose this game.

No, I believe they are a better team than is, even though they at best go 2-2 against us.

They are probably a top 5 team in MLB, while we are merely a top 10 team.

1 minute ago, schittenden said:

The Orioles have given up 39 lead off walks. That is 24th most out of 30 teams. 

But those of that watch most every game have to watch them so that makes them worse.  They count double.

Archived