vs Cubs 7/16

NashLumber

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 2 years too late, but hopefully that was Ubaldo's last appearance in an Orioles uniform.

It will be for me regardless.

I will not watch another game he starts this year. Boycotting is the only option fans have to try and influence change where the upper management is currently useless.

37 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

Quintana and Ubaldo are opposites. Hell, the teams themselves are opposites.

Quintana is absolutely dominating our completely hapless, careless, effortless batters, while Ubaldo is throwing batting practice against a white-hot lineup that's giving every effort on every single pitch to be maximally effective.

The Orioles broadcasts sound like Cubs broadcasts. No end of praise for the opposing team, no tinge of frustration that the Orioles are completely inept and incapable of doing anything at all even slightly positive.

I've canceled my MLB.TV subscription and my tickets for the rest of the season are up on StubHub for a fraction of their original price. I don't want anything to do with this team.

So you are a fan only when they do good and abandon ship when they are doing badly? 

7 minutes ago, Norfolk orioles said:

Only 2 years too late, but hopefully that was Ubaldo's last appearance in an Orioles uniform.

It will be for me regardless.

I will not watch another game he starts this year. Boycotting is the only option fans have to try and influence change where the upper management is currently useless.

I hope upper management gets the picture loud and clear. 

4 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

Dave Johnson likes to say "center cut".

Baseball has such great meat product references. 

Butcher Boy

Center cut

Hot dog 

"Hit bull, win steak"

Meat, as in "Hey Meat, throw me that weak ****."

Archived