13 Chris Lee 25 AAA LHP 2018 40
14 Luis Gonzalez 26 R LHP 2018 40
15 Lamar Sparks 19 R CF 2022 40
16 D.J. Stewart 24 AA LF 2019 40
17 Gray Fenter 22 A- RHP 2021 40
18 Mike Baumann 22 A RHP 2021 40
19 Keegan Akin 22 A+ LHP 2020 40
20 Jomar Reyes 21 A+ 3B 2020 40

All 20 get writeups and they have 14 more names listed below.

5 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

I can’t help but think there must be someone in the Orioles organization who calls national prospect evaluators and just yells “CHRIS LEE”!!!

I love seeing where they slot Harvey.  I think it is obvious that if he is healthy he isn't a 45 guy.

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I love seeing where they slot Harvey.  I think it is obvious that if he is healthy he isn't a 45 guy.

Yeah, and other than the loss of developmental time, he doesn’t fit the profile of a guy who’ll have to be a reliever. His command is ok, and should improve, his delivery is clean and easy, I think he’ll have a third viable pitch shortly.

I do think it’s funny/interesting that they write up Yastrzemski over a McKenna or Ring. McKenna and Ring have much better tools than Yastrzemski and McKenna has had some success at an age appropriate level.

Anyone else surprised Tanner Scott was an 80 on fastball?  I thought that was reserved for people that are regularly 98+ or 100.  He seemed to sit around 95-97. Granted I haven't seen much of him so maybe that was him on an off day.

Sisco has excellent feel for contact, controls the strike zone, can bunt against the shift, and has more raw power than his career numbers indicate, especially now that he’s better incorporated his lower half into his swing.

Well played, Mr. Longenhagen.

9 minutes ago, Hallas said:

Anyone else surprised Tanner Scott was an 80 on fastball?  I thought that was reserved for people that are regularly 98+ or 100.  He seemed to sit around 95-97. Granted I haven't seen much of him so maybe that was him on an off day.

Historically, from what I have read, he has sat at 98-100.

10 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Historically, from what I have read, he has sat at 98-100.

Fair enough.  The O's farm has been dog poop for so long that I've basically ignored everything about it for the past like, 4 years.

18 minutes ago, Hallas said:

Apparently he’s taking some off to throw more strikes, that’s what has been reported and that’s what it looks like. He averaged 97.2 in the AFL, and t100. His average would have been higher too but he had a dead arm the last outing and was lower.

34 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

When I see these lists and don't see Alex Wells, Keegan Akin is at 19 while Chris Lee is 13 makes me just remember, everyone can have an opinion. 

Yeah, there were definitely some eyebrow raisers on the list.    Aside from where the players were ranked, some of the grades on players’ tools really surprised me.   But, variety of opinion makes things interesting.   

36 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

When I see these lists and don't see Alex Wells, Keegan Akin is at 19 while Chris Lee is 13 makes me just remember, everyone can have an opinion. 

Some of which are better than others...

While some make you scratch your head so hard that it bleeds...

36 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Yeah, there were definitely some eyebrow raisers on the list.    Aside from where the players were ranked, some of the grades on players’ tools really surprised me.   But, variety of opinion makes things interesting.   

The Fangraphs guys are very conservative with grades as a rule. That said, I do have some serious disagreements on portions of the list.

Archived