Grade the Gausman Deal

Frobby

Grade the Gausman Deal  

187 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your grade for the Gausman deal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/11/18 at 01:24

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, atomic said:

2 men on and 2 outs in a 1-0 game.  Probably thought it was a chance to score some runs.  

I don't really agree with that philosophy if you have a pitcher dealing, but understand that could be the reason. 

Lol it's getting hard to keep "waiting and seeing" on this trade. However, at least I feel pretty good about the Manny, Schoop, and Britton trades. I can still sleep at night knowing we went 3/4 :D

17 minutes ago, 99ct said:

Lol it's getting hard to keep "waiting and seeing" on this trade. However, at least I feel pretty good about the Manny, Schoop, and Britton trades. I can still sleep at night knowing we went 3/4 :D

I think that’s pretty fair.   BTW, the  no. 2 piece in the Manny trade, Dean Kremer, is looking awesome right now.  22 and rocking a 2.29 ERA in 7 starts at Bowie.

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

He pitches in the National League.

1 minute ago, Dark Helmet said:

Manager decided to PH for Gausman in an attempt to add more runs.

Oh that National League!  The thinking fans league!  Will the manager or won't the manager pinch hit for the pitcher!?!?!?!?!?!?

1 hour ago, 99ct said:

This is kinda what I was thinking. I felt like getting him out of the AL East would help him (as it should any pitcher). You win and lose trades. Right now it looks like we winning 3 of 4. I'm cool with that.

44 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

This is kinda what I was thinking. I felt like getting him out of the AL East would help him (as it should any pitcher). You win and lose trades. Right now it looks like we winning 3 of 4. I'm cool with that.

The reason we lost the Gausman trade was the owners wanted to save salary.  You shouldn't be cool with that. 

Archived