Per Nightengale: Dan Stays, Buck Goes.

weams

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Luke-OH said:

I know, but the idea is that he is a pleasant, informative liaison from the team to the fans. Recently, he's been more critical of the fanbase than the team, which can't be the best way to go about things. 

He's just sarcastic sometimes, especially in his mailbag posts. Nothing unusual lately.

Just now, Frobby said:

Well, I’m sure Doug Witt will be an objective source of information about his nephew.    It says he’s a pro scout so hopefully he won’t be involved in the draft.    

It can only help to develop a relationship. This is an important decision and knowing the player as well as possible is important.  

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Well, I’m sure Doug Witt will be an objective source of information about his nephew.    It says he’s a pro scout so hopefully he won’t be involved in the draft.    

Naw, you don't want Bobby #1, kid's a bed-wetter.  He doesn't even really like Baseball.  You should pick that catcher kid instead.

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Reading the replies on Twitter to Nightengale’s tweet is pretty amusing.   

The problem is many of those idiots go to games. I said before they need to make sure it Dan is not believed at all to be behind Buck not coming back.  

Archived