When will the Orioles Announce hirings?

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Haha, well thankfully they are not in a rush apparently because I'm in the Dominican for a week for my daughter's marriage, but I may be able to make time next week. :D

Congratulations to all!

1 hour ago, Redskins Rick said:

Yes, the Dodgers as an organization made a chart of how criminal each employee was and then actually included a category straight up called “criminal.” Then apparently kept it around for someone to turn over to the feds. We didn’t say anywhere in this post that these teams were smart about the extensive corruption infesting the sport.

:clap: BAHAHAHAHA

Ken says President, GM, and Manager for the Os. 

Ken says Lou and John Angelos do not speak to press on or off record so no real information coming out of the organization other than through the official channels.  On MLB Network. 

9 minutes ago, weams said:

Ken says President, GM, and Manager for the Os. 

Ken says Lou and John Angelos do not speak to press on or off record so no real information coming out of the organization other than through the official channels.  On MLB Network. 

So they're going with an all new "organization" for the front office with a president. IMO that means they know who they want for the president and will let them hire the GM, who will then hire the manager. 

1 minute ago, Nite said:

So they're going with an all new "organization" for the front office with a president. IMO that means they know who they want for the president and will let them hire the GM, who will then hire the manager. 

That is what Ken seemed to indicate. 

3 hours ago, webbrick2010 said:

I'd like to see someone:

1. Under 50

2. Fluent in Spanish

3. Strong ties/experience in Latin America

Anyone know who would meet these criteria?

Ricky Martin? Maybe add a 4th that they have something to do with baseball just so he is eliminated.

?

Lets slow the roll on the whole "they kept Brady" but "let DD go" thing right now. All they've actually done is said people under contract are still under contract. People who have expiring contracts will not be retained. They are going to get new people in. Now if there is a President who will have final say on the GM then that means they would probably get say on what happens to Brady and everyone else. Just because he's kept today, doesn't mean he isn't fired or shuffled off to a back office tomorrow. Still way to early in the process.

Archived