Game 2 lineup. What do you think?

Natty

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's @interloper with his sunshine and rainbows thread?  2nd day on the job and he's slippin.

Since that thread isn't open yet, I'll post it here.  Davis sits, Orioles win.  Coincidence?  Possibly, though I'd prefer not to think that.  Mancini was 1-4 with a strikeout, which is better than the 0-4 with 3 or 4 strikeouts Davis would have provided.

But, whatever.  Davis not in the lineup and the Orioles win.  I'll take it.

5 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Where's @interloper with his sunshine and rainbows thread?  2nd day on the job and he's slippin.

Since that thread isn't open yet, I'll post it here.  Davis sits, Orioles win.  Coincidence?  Possibly, though I'd prefer not to think that.  Mancini was 1-4 with a strikeout, which is better than the 0-4 with 3 or 4 strikeouts Davis would have provided.

But, whatever.  Davis not in the lineup and the Orioles win.  I'll take it.

It's coming!

4 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

I saw the entire game. And enjoyed the win.

#metoo

Cool the way Hyde says he'll test guys by throwing them into the fire. Good for Mike Wright--whom many here advocated for back end of the bullpen from the beginning. Viva la cutter!

Good for a bunch of these young guys--Ruiz, Sucre, Jackson, Mullins, Martin, Yacabonis, Castro... and Hyde himself. Good reminder (as some savvy gamblers knew) that even bad teams can play a series even to the tiebreaker (even win 2 of 5, or 3 of 7). And good vindication of speed, defense, aggressive style, and creative bullpen use. Love it.

Archived