Delmarva Shorebirds 2019

Frobby

4 hours ago, Frobby said:

Ofelky Peralta used as the closer — interesting.    Maybe short relief is a good role for him.    1 IP 2 K’s and no baserunners last night.    

93-96, a lot of 95-96, looked as poised as I've ever seen him, throwing quality strikes when he fell behind in counts. 

On 4/6/2019 at 7:05 AM, Frobby said:

Ofelky Peralta used as the closer — interesting.    Maybe short relief is a good role for him.    1 IP 2 K’s and no baserunners last night.    

He’s starting tonight, so I guess there hasn’t been a conversion.  

1 hour ago, jrobb21613 said:

Anybody know whose pitching for the shorebirds home opener Thursday and when Rodriguez is scheduled to pitch next?

Per the Shorebirds game notes, the plan for the home stand against Lexington is Thurs: Blaine Knight, Fri: Grayson Rodriguez, Sat: Drew Rom and Sun: Nick Vespi

• Thanks 2

Shorebirds just won one of the craziest games you'll ever see. They were 2 outs away from being no hit and down 5-0. They then proceed to score 7 runs in a row and win on a walk off grand slam by JC Encarnacion. Grenier and Breazeale each had RBI doubles in the inning as well. Insane....

Edited by LTO's
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, LTO's said:

Shorebirds just won one of the craziest games you'll ever see. They were 2 outs away from being no hit and down 5-0. They then proceed to score 7 runs in a row and win on a walk off grand slam by JC Encarnacion. Grenier and Breazeale each had RBI doubles in the inning as well. Insane....

I didn’t realize they were being no hit. I’ve been trying to check all the affiliates box scores every night. I saw they were down to last out. Crazy. 

Only one loss.