Bundy has been atrocious, is his future as a closer?

Rene88

I don't understand the logic and thought process in moving someone from the rotation to the bullpen (or vice versa) is a cure for what ails.  

It's not going to make Bundy's fastball better.  It's not going to make him able to keep his fastball out of the middle of the plate.  I mean, it might but I don't think so.  

Haha, Khris Davis just hit another home run.  Bundy sucks.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

I don't understand the logic and thought process in moving someone from the rotation to the bullpen (or vice versa) is a cure for what ails.  

It's not going to make Bundy's fastball better.  It's not going to make him able to keep his fastball out of the middle of the plate.  I mean, it might but I don't think so.  

It worked for Britton.  

• Like 3

Velocity could go up. 

Well, it does work often.  Most elite relievers are failed starters becasue their stuff plays up in shorter stints in the bullpen.  But I don't think that's going to help Bundy.

Just now, Dipper9 said:

It worked for Britton.  

I'm aware.  Doesn't mean it'll work for Bundy.  To be fair, it doesn't mean it COULDN'T work for Bundy.  I'd be alright if they tried it but I don't think it's the cure.  

Just now, eddie83 said:

Velocity could go up. 

It'd have to go up a hell of a lot, he just threw an 89 mph belt high fastball for a homer.  

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I'm aware.  Doesn't mean it'll work for Bundy.  To be fair, it doesn't mean it COULDN'T work for Bundy.  I'd be alright if they tried it but I don't think it's the cure.  

It'd have to go up a hell of a lot, he just threw an 89 mph belt high fastball for a homer.  

He will not be going 5 plus.