O's pitching helps set records for Twins.

Natty

In case anyone missed it...

This past weekend, against the Orioles, the Twins set a team record of 12 homers in a 3 game series. This breaks their team record of 11 homers in a 3 game series, that was set against the Orioles the previous weekend. 

Whoopdeedoo, another stat no one cares about.

I'm not being rude towards you @Natty but there are records in baseball that everyone cares about, numbers that don't need any explaining (56, 4,256, 5,714, 1.12 (I know it's not the record for ERA in a season, shut up), .406 (I know it's not the record for batting average in a season, shut up) 2,632, 73, etc) and then there are records that no one cares about.  Like the number of hits against left handed pitching on Sunday afternoon games in April in the 5th inning or later.

This is one of those stats no one cares about.  And no one will mention again until it's broken.  

Yes, I'm bitter and annoyed that the Orioles pitching is by far the worst it's ever been and is on pace to give up eleventy billion homers by the end of the season.  

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Whoopdeedoo, another stat no one cares about.

I'm not being rude towards you @Natty but there are records in baseball that everyone cares about, numbers that don't need any explaining (56, 4,256, 5,714, 1.12 (I know it's not the record for ERA in a season, shut up), .406 (I know it's not the record for batting average in a season, shut up) 2,632, 73, etc) and then there are records that no one cares about.  Like the number of hits against left handed pitching on Sunday afternoon games in April in the 5th inning or later.

This is one of those stats no one cares about.  And no one will mention again until it's broken.  

Yes, I'm bitter and annoyed that the Orioles pitching is by far the worst it's ever been and is on pace to give up eleventy billion homers by the end of the season.  

There will be a thread when the Orioles set the record for most MLB home runs allowed by a team in a season. That will be worthy of a multi page thread. (Hopefully that thread comes after the all star break.)

5 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

There will be a thread when the Orioles set the record for most MLB home runs allowed by a team in a season. That will be worthy of a multi page thread. (Hopefully that thread comes after the all star break.)

What can we say that hasn't already been said?  

Archived