vs. MARINERS, 6/20

OFFNY

Just now, Sessh said:

There's really no other way to look at it. There is something to be said for being on board even during the bad times, though. I was on board for most of the 14 years. This is nothing. At least we're going somewhere with a plan and PA is out of the picture now. We have a competent FA now that isn't dysfunctional. There's lots of things about this year to feel good about.

I started in 1971. I ain't quittin' on 'em!

boys_life_197109.jpg

1 minute ago, mrbig1 said:

I can strike out for 20 million. save the O's 3 million.

I'm worth about 35 bucks right now. My paycheck will be electronically transferred in just a couple hours. I'd pitch or bat for mere tens of thousands. Save them a buttload of $$$$

Hey, if you guys like really good thrilling movies with kind of bittersweet happy endings look up a Korean language movie called “the man from nowhere” it’s an incredible movie and it’s what I’ve been doing for the last three hours while the Orioles have been making Seattle fans happy.

meanwhile, why the F is Phillips here? He’s bad, he’s really bad. It is impossible, beyond the realm of comprehension that there is nobody in the minors who can come up instead of Evan Phillips.Why do we keep bringing him back up instead of literally anyone else? Hell, call up the bullpen catcher…

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Hey, if you guys like really good thrilling movies with kind of bittersweet happy endings look up a Korean language movie called “the man from nowhere” it’s an incredible movie and it’s what I’ve been doing for the last three hours while the Orioles have been making Seattle fans happy.

meanwhile, why the F is Phillips here? He’s bad, he’s really bad. It is impossible, beyond the realm of comprehension that there is nobody in the minors who can come up instead of Evan Phillips.Why do we keep bringing him back up instead of literally anyone else? Hell, call up the bullpen catcher

Agree.  Especially with DFAing Straily, the 40 man roster currently has 30 guys on it.   So we weren't limited to the pitchers in the minors who are on the 40 man.   We could add anyone to the 40 man and bring him up, the spot is there.   Eshelman.  Heck, Harvey can throw a little gas in the pen.