Adley is in Baltimore (Signed)

weams

Just now, TonySoprano said:

Yeah, give him a jersey to put on for the press and...
raw.png

He could get a nutcracker on Tuesday. 

Manny will dominate the headlines Tuesday and Wednesday.  

I am curious how they handle this from a PR standpoint. Off day Thursday they could have the presser then. Then he is at game Friday with Henderson.  

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I am curious how they handle this from a PR standpoint. Off day Thursday they could have the presser then. Then he is at game Friday with Henderson.  

My guess is they'll have an early afternoon presser, then announce him to the home crowd the same day.   Manny's return will get a lot of press, so maybe the Orioles will pick a different day.

11 hours ago, weams said:

Tuesday is a Hangout night. Just saying. 

Hopefully, Manny doesn't give Adley any "bad ideas" about the O's - ?.  Yeah yeah - things have changed, the sons are different, we're going international (right @Can_of_corn?) and the rebuild will be complete when AR ARrives (as when Manny arrived).  ⚾

2 hours ago, bobmc said:

Hopefully, Manny doesn't give Adley any "bad ideas" about the O's - ?.  Yeah yeah - things have changed, the sons are different, we're going international (right @Can_of_corn?) and the rebuild will be complete when AR ARrives (as when Manny arrived).  ⚾

91vJOzia8SL._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, bobmc said:

I'm more worried about Dempsey trying to impart his 'wisdom' on Adley.

Archived