2019 Trade Deadline

sportsfan8703

33 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

Seems unlikely, but I wonder if the Yankees make sense for Mancini? Voit is out for at least 6 weeks...

If your first baseman is injured for six weeks and he is under team control for the next 5 years why would you trade for Mancini?  Seems like a rental would be a better option.  

2 minutes ago, atomic said:

If your first baseman is injured for six weeks and he is under team control for the next 5 years why would you trade for Mancini?  Seems like a rental would be a better option.  

They can rent Chris Davis for nothing as far as I'm concerned.

29 minutes ago, atomic said:

30 minutes ago, atomic said:

Justin Smoak, probably.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, atomic said:

I am sure that is what is bringing down his value, my prediction. .  I thought I said he would have an .800 OPS.  Anyway he still trails Villar in position player WAR.  

I think that is more a reflection of Mancini being played out of position there any significant virtue on Villar’s part.

6 minutes ago, RVAOsFan said:

I don’t know what it will take to get done but Madbum to the Yankees just seems too much like a Yankees move to not happen. 

With the Giants only 2.5 games out of the wildcard and this being Bochy's last season, I don't expect the Giants to move anyone of consequence.