Who the heck is pitching today?

VaBird1

You could probably get a start or two each out of all three over the next month and keep optioning them through the same 40 man spot.  Its warm body time!

As other teams makes trades and sure up their 40 man rosters, we will probably pick up a few more Brooks/Wojo/Eshelman types.

22 minutes ago, Baroquen131 said:

I suspect Eshelman and a roller coaster ride of relievers. But they haven't said.

Good luck watching that! (And stay cool!) 

I’m hoping that the Devil Rays are tired from running around the bases in the heat yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Eshelman  is pitching today. For how long is anyone's guess. I'm thinking Alberto will cover the 7th and 8th, with Wilkerson picking up the save in a 14-12 win.

If Eshelman is pitching in Baltimore today, any idea who's throwing for the Tides?  I was thinking about going to the game in Durham this eve and Eshelman was slated to go.  Would love to see Akin!

4 minutes ago, oh-wee-ohs said:

If Eshelman is pitching in Baltimore today, any idea who's throwing for the Tides?  I was thinking about going to the game in Durham this eve and Eshelman was slated to go.  Would love to see Akin!

My guess would be Akin, he and Eshelman were the two that hadn’t pitched.  I guess Ortiz is a possibility too. 

2 hours ago, VaBird1 said:

I’m hoping that the Devil Rays are tired from running around the bases in the heat yesterday. 

Though we did throw a minor wrench in their gears.  It must be annoying to have scored three times more runs than your opponent over a three game set, and yet also you have lost one of the games.