Outfielders

10 . Austin Hays

11.  Yusniel Diaz

12.  Anthony Santander

Infielders

13. Ryan Mountcastle

14 Gunnar Henderson

Just now, mdbdotcom said:

Everyone available if the return is right. There are no untouchables.

Theoretically, I agree.   But in reality that is probably not true.   When there are young core players at the beginning of a rebuild they are rarely if ever traded.

Prospects are potential core players. Until they prove themselves in the major leagues they are not core players. But even core players can be traded if the return justifies the trade. The Rays traded several of their core players for young, mostly unheard of players before the 2018 season and everyone assumed they were tanking. Instead of tanking, they won 90 games. 

Any team that decides preemptively that it won't trade any of its best players is cutting themselves off from one avenue to new talent and success. That's just as bad a policy as the O's not signing international players. A team has to keep all options available.

2 hours ago, mdbdotcom said:

Prospects are potential core players. Until they prove themselves in the major leagues they are not core players. But even core players can be traded if the return justifies the trade. The Rays traded several of their core players for young, mostly unheard of players before the 2018 season and everyone assumed they were tanking. Instead of tanking, they won 90 games. 

Any team that decides preemptively that it won't trade any of its best players is cutting themselves off from one avenue to new talent and success. That's just as bad a policy as the O's not signing international players. A team has to keep all options available.

I'll bet that none of the players I listed are traded by the O's this off season.

@wildcard Practically/realistically, I'm not selling a lot of guys, but your list is essentially backwards, IMO. 

If you trade, you want to get rid of guys whose value is higher than you expect their future value to this franchise to be and for whom you think you can get great value in return. Means *might* be a great example. I'm guessing Mancini and Mountcastle are not great examples, because despite their performances this year, their position value really limits what we can likely get back.

You keep guys whose value is not what you expect it should be. Givens is that guy, IMO. Castro too. I understand trading either of them, but only if we've given up on their FV. In that case, go ahead and jettison them, but don't expect to get much back. 

If you want to get franchise changing guys in return, you look at the list you made and see where you think you can get a great deal based on your confidential assessments of those players, which likely indicates some are over rated.