Beckham returning?

Sir_Loin

He will have to miss another 32 games to serve the remainder of his suspension.   I suppose there is some value there...…. but are there really no better utility infielders available?    I guess probably not cheap ones that can hit .753 (his OPS in Seattle last year).   

This is a big meh from me.

Seems like he was also willing to play the OF last year.  He logged 91 innings in LF.  He could be a decent RH Utility option.  He could platoon with Ruiz at 3B, backup up all three infield positions in case of injury, and play a little OF(maybe even CF).  He's got speed.  

I'll never be against a milb signing.  

Platoon AB's for him at 3B, 2B, and LF.  

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Seems like he was also willing to play the OF last year.  He logged 91 innings in LF.  He could be a decent RH Utility option.  He could platoon with Ruiz at 3B, backup up all three infield positions in case of injury, and play a little OF(maybe even CF).  He's got speed.  

I'll never be against a milb signing.  

Platoon AB's for him at 3B, 2B, and LF.  

He's a fast starter the last couple seasons. Maybe you can maintain it and flip him. But it always seemed like he needed consistent ABs to be any good. 

I still view this as a deal for him to go play at Norfolk first and foremost. Either way I'm not gonna lose my head over it like some folks. He's just a guy at this point. Can play multiple positions.