MLB suspended, Opening Day delayed indefinitely UPDATED

interloper

6 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Time to go outside and get some things. 

Into the great wide open
Under them skies of blue
Out in the great wide open

Someone looking for toilet paper without a clue

Down here it's like a cat 4 hurricane is coming but no one knows what to buy.

I am already stir crazy.. This might be easier for introverts.  I had a bunch of activities scheduled for today that were cancelled.  Daughters gymnastics,  Play date tea, and then dinner at restaurant with a group of people.   

1 hour ago, jabba72 said:

Image result for squatting toilet

If everyone used these style toilets at home there would be no need for TP at all. The water faucet is used for rinsing. 

Before the advent of modern toilet paper many different materials were used for the same purposes. Different materials were used depending upon the country, weather conditions, social customs and status. People used leaves, grass, ferns, corn cobs, maize, fruit skins, seashells, stone, sand, moss, snow and water.

Sally uses seashells.by the shore.But don't shake her hand 

Went for a nice bike road near Fort Mchenry.If the virus don't get me ,the petrol well.

• Haha 1

Mutating? Aberrations? Bad data from before? Time will tell? Need to know underlying conditions also.

FRANCE NOW AT EPIDEMIC LEVEL. All restaurants, cafés, non-essential services closed. MORE THAN 50% OF THE 300 #COVIDー19 CASES IN FRENCH ICUs ARE PEOPLE UNDER 60; France now has 4,500 cases, which doubled in the past 72 hours, said Jérôme Salomon, head of French health service.

Just now, Going Underground said:

Mutating? Aberrations? Bad data from before? Time will tell?

FRANCE NOW AT EPIDEMIC LEVEL. All restaurants, cafés, non-essential services closed. MORE THAN 50% OF THE 300 #COVIDー19 CASES IN FRENCH ICUs ARE PEOPLE UNDER 60; France now has 4,500 cases, which doubled in the past 72 hours, said Jérôme Salomon, head of French health service.

I have said all along they under estimating seriousness of the disease. Death rate was 5.8 percent in Wuhan province and They  opened 19 new hospitals. We won’t be building even one.  You are basically going to be on your own with this. I drove by a Starbucks and a grocery store today and both were packed. People aren’t taking this seriously.

In Washington state hospitals are running out of masks and protective gloves. 

1 hour ago, atomic said:

I have said all along they under estimating seriousness of the disease. Death rate was 5.8 percent in Wuhan province and They  opened 19 new hospitals. We won’t be building even one.  You are basically going to be on your own with this. I drove by a Starbucks and a grocery store today and both were packed. People aren’t taking this seriously.

In Washington state hospitals are running out of masks and protective gloves. 

Improvise people, improvise.

Use C for a good measuring cup.

article-1316052-0B642F74000005DC-456_468

Do not throw feminine hygiene products in the bidet. 

NINTCHDBPICT000558711713.jpg

Grapefruit is good for you

24171172-7955701-image-m-10_158057282371