Servideo on Crabcakes, Bleach Blonde hair, and more! (UPDATE: Signs for $950K 100k overslot)

Roll Tide

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Nope, haven't lived in Maryland since 90 and we didn't go out to eat much growing up.

I'm sure it's great but I know exactly how I want mine cooked.  

Do yourself a favor and have them delivered to your house. Order online. Cook them how you'd like and get back to me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Nope, haven't lived in Maryland since 90 and we didn't go out to eat much growing up.

I'm sure it's great but I know exactly how I want mine cooked.  

Also, it doesn't make their crabcakes any better, but they have had an ongoing beef with PETA which makes their whole appeal even greater.  Constantly trolling them with billboards around the city.  

Jimmy's Famous Seafood responds to PETA with their own crab ...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CarrRun49 said:

Do yourself a favor and have them delivered to your house. Order online. Cook them how you'd like and get back to me.

We were in NC last summer and the wife had crab cakes, and never again, she said, will she order crab cakes outside of Maryland/Delaware. lol

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

My wife is partial to G&M. She did get a really good one at Dempseys a few years ago, when we stopped in there before a game.

Love GM ...But always have to add Old Bay to it. Had Jimmy's once a long time ago as its on the wrong side of town for me in Westminster. Also want to mention Costa's as they have good Crab Cakes. My father likes Pappas better than GM because he can get them fried.

2 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Love GM ...But always have to add Old Bay to it. Had Jimmy's once a long time ago as its on the wrong side of town for me in Westminster. Also want to mention Costa's as they have good Crab Cakes. My father likes Pappas better than GM because he can get them fried.

You and CoC should check out their website.  They deliver crab cakes with cooking instructions to save you the drive.

Just now, CarrRun49 said:

You and CoC should check out their website.  They deliver crab cakes with cooking instructions to save you the drive.

I'm pretty OK with making my own.  I've also got a decent place down the road I can go to.

Honestly, I prefer soft crab sandwiches.

2 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Something to be said for fried.