MASN not showing exhibition games

Legend_Of_Joey

2 hours ago, SteveA said:

That sounds like bogus information to me.   All the regular season games are on MASN.

If Jarman has other information, he should provide a source.   No one else is claiming MASN is only doing home games.

The programming grid for Verizon FIOS shows both Friday and Saturday's games in Fenway on MASN.

It’s been on my DirecTv guide awhile as well   

The only thing I heard was about whether the road announcers would travel or not. 

Not to get too technical, but MASN's announcing crew will be heard each and every game (home and away) this year.  Not to get too technical, but each city's "home" television crew (the director, producer, tape room, cameras, etc...) will produce the show that will be taken by the away team's television partner, with the television feed going back to that away teams town where graphics, their announcers, their ads, etc...  will be added.  

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Frobby said:

Honestly, I couldn’t care less.    I’ve waited this long, I can wait another week to watch some baseball.    It will be interesting to see (1) how much baseball I end up watching in this shortened season, and (2) what the TV ratings are like this year both at the local level and on nationally televised games.    Are people baseball-starved, or have they found new ways to spend their summer evenings that they like just as well or better?    I’ll admit, I miss baseball, but not as much as I thought I would.   

I agree with this sentiment.  I stopped coming here as soon as the virus became prominent in our culture.  I am glad to see these guys out there trying to get it back but I am lukewarm as well.  As Tiger once coined (?)*, "It is what it is".  And as W said, "Bring it on!"

* Edit:  Term goes back to 1949 so no!  W even used it in 2001! 

EdKDMfsWsAEzAeY?format=jpg&name=medium