Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

o

BRAVES vs. ROCKIES ))(August 19th)

2 former Orioles faced each other in a close game, and one did the other a favor.

After getting the first out of the inning in a close game, Brad Brach ceded back-to-back singles ........ but Gerardo Parra (who hit one of those singles) tried to go from 1st to 3rd on the second single, and was thrown out for the 2nd out of the inning.

Brach did not take advantage of the gift however, and subsequently ceded 2 more singles which plated an insurance run for the Rockies before recording the 3rd and final out of the inning.

o

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

Sure, wasn't suggesting otherwise.

I just wouldn't expect Flaherty to get many at bats.

93 PA in March/April, 79 since.   Is he playing less because he stopped hitting, or did he stop hitting because he’s playing less?   His slash line since May 12 is .082/.109/.098.    He’s had five hits since then.

1 minute ago, InsideCoroner said:

‘Flash’back to all those posts made in April and May about what a mistake it was to let him go, how he was finally hitting with regular ABs, etc. ?

OPS by month:

April .798

May .581

June .293

July .174

Lol....I thought the same thing.  As for now, I just can't see any reason to bring him back.  He doesn't make them any better, IMO, now or in the future.