Oriole All-Star Bobblehead

Can_of_corn

MLB: We need a bunch of bobbleheads for the ASG.

Dodgers: We have 10,000 extra bobbleheads you can have for a song… but can you work around the fact that the face mould is Trevor Bauer’s?

MLB: Totally. 

The German language has a great unique word for something this ugly: ‘augenkrebs’, which literally means ‘eye cancer’. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, InsideCoroner said:

MLB: We need a bunch of bobbleheads for the ASG.

Dodgers: We have 10,000 extra bobbleheads you can have for a song… but can you work around the fact that the face mould is Trevor Bauer’s?

MLB: Totally. 

The German language has a great unique word for something this ugly: ‘augenkrebs’, which literally means ‘eye cancer’. 

tumblr_lcxq2leeFK1qfrrv2o1_1280.jpg

5 hours ago, SteveA said:

Combine the horrible aesthetics with the potential for offensiveness, and it's hard to imagine anyone could possibly have said, hey, this is a good idea.   

I bet this series was all computer generated designs.  They just plugged in some parameters and the program spit this out.

9 hours ago, Beysbol said:

Lol!! This is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen! Is this for real? Are they actually selling this!!? ??

I hope I can forget I ever saw it. I also hope someone in management stops it from being sold before it's too late. Bobbleheads matter.

• Haha 1