Where will Cowser start?

orioles22

1 minute ago, orioles22 said:

Yes. I always hate that, especially for a college guy. It seems they speed up the process a little by playing a month or so this year.

It should be quite clear that they're not interested in speeding up the process. I would hope he'll start next year in Aberdeen but it might be Delmarva.

This is something to follow.   Look at what Bregman did his draft year.

I'm sure we love the bat, and all its had in games so far this year is 250 PA where he was.   If this is one of the best 21 year old bats on the planet as we just said we think it is, there's over 2 months of minor league season left with the recent extension.

He's not a pitcher so there's no reason to worry about rest. I imagine he will start at Delmarva maybe with a warm up for a game or two in the FCL perhaps. I would expect he will start next year in Aberdeen and end up in Bowie next year. If he's as advanced as he's supposed to be, I could see them push this timeline and have him start next ear in AA depending how he hits this year.

• Upvote 2