Hyde will be back in 2022

Sports Guy

18 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Hartsfield was the caretaker manager for the expansion Blue Jays.   They always planned to go in another direction once they were ready to contend, which a lot of people hypothesize is going to be the case with Hyde.    

posters hypothesize on OH as a regular daily part of their routines. :)

I'm glad my employer doesn't talk about my salary and other employment information publicly.  Never understood why athlete's personal financial information is out there for every one to see in the first place.  It's been that way forever and it's not going to change, just glad it doesn't apply to me.

50 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Happy that Hyde gets to come back, hopefully with a better roster.

I don't care about the secrecy thing.  Fans/media feel entitled to know every little thing, they don't necessarily need to.

Agreed.  While it would be nice to know, it really doesn’t matter.

That being said, these guys involved in pro sports are over the top.  You would think they are withholding nuke codes.  It’s like,  most people don’t care about the stuff you feel you need to withhold.  Stop acting like you are important.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, andrewochs615 said:

Are there any other teams out there where no one really knows the contract status of their Manager and GM?

It was announced today that Torey Lovullo signed a contract extension. Previous contract was set to expire this year, but his new deal guarantees him thru 2022 with a club option for 2023.