403 error and Google adsense pop up

Tony-OH

If you are getting the 403 Error when clicking on a post, please reply to this with the IP address (located in your last post at the top) so I can send it in to customer support. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. 

(Update) Also, I just made some changes to the google adsense code. Please clear your cache in your device and let me know if you still see those google pop ups on mobile devices!

my IP 100.36.17.205  

Attempted to go to next page 

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: EYEIvJURGLlt042bHs3A9UqhlDJm9nXesRLS05ZcljbJ5D7-KoHK9A==

Hope this is what you need.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TAMC said:

my IP 100.36.17.205  

Attempted to go to next page 

403 ERROR

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: EYEIvJURGLlt042bHs3A9UqhlDJm9nXesRLS05ZcljbJ5D7-KoHK9A==

Hope this is what you need.

Yep, perfect!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

It pops up for me at times but hasn’t today.

I have gotten that google pop up virus like thing 4 times today.

I can't figure that one out. It obviously only affects mobile so I'm trying to find out where I have mobile google adsense code. I thought I had replaced it all. I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, maybenxtyr said:

Is that the weird Google one that pretty much locks your phone down? I've never had in on my laptop but get it pretty frequently on my phone.

No, this is a very specific error that will come across your screen that starts with "403 error".

Just FYI, I get the 403 error occasionally on Windows 10 using Chrome when I use the link at the bottom of the entries to go to a numbered page or use next.  If I close the error page and then repeat, it always (so far) just goes to the correct page without an error.  Never had it do it twice.

• Upvote 1

403 ERROR

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: Q6cYjNIzGHyN6FRZjzEeWQQzZUh8i5ZdyDvosAEStunqbO9Q3oNS3A==

1 hour ago, TAMC said:

Just FYI, I get the 403 error occasionally on Windows 10 using Chrome when I use the link at the bottom of the entries to go to a numbered page or use next.  If I close the error page and then repeat, it always (so far) just goes to the correct page without an error.  Never had it do it twice.

Same.

48 minutes ago, Frobby said:

403 ERROR

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: Q6cYjNIzGHyN6FRZjzEeWQQzZUh8i5ZdyDvosAEStunqbO9Q3oNS3A==

19 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Same.

Please follow the request and provide me the IP address (it's in the upper right of your post) you were using at the time you got this error. Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Please follow the request and provide me the IP address (it's in the upper right of your post) you were using at the time you got this error. Thanks. 

Sorry, didn’t know where to look for it.   Will do if I get one again. 

32 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

OK, will look for it if I get the error again.  I don't get it a lot, and it's been several days since I last saw it.