Are we really not signing anyone else?

NelsonCruuuuuz

28 minutes ago, Three Run Homer said:

It's 3:40 PM.  Do you know where your GM is?

It's March 24.  The last Orioles-related post on mlbtraderumors is an update on Carlos Correa's market from March 18.

This is pathetic.  Get ready for another 100 loss season, folks.  

It’s ok.  It’s all part of the process.  

Losing games is not only accepted but it’s desired by this fan base.  Because if we lose, that means we are doing “what we should be doing”. 

6 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

It’s ok.  It’s all part of the process.  

Losing games is not only accepted but it’s desired by this fan base.  Because if we lose, that means we are doing “what we should be doing”. 

You really are good at beating a dead horse.   We all understand your position on this.   You don’t need to repeat it every ten minutes.

I want my own position on this to be really clear.   I wish Elias had spent a bit more money on a better middle infield option than Odor, and a better pitching option (maybe two) than Lyles.   I don’t want you saying I agree with everything the Orioles do.   But the handwriting has been on the wall for the last three months that nothing much more would happen, so I don’t care to dwell on it.   In the long term, I think it doesn’t matter much.   

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

You really are good at beating a dead horse.   We all understand your position on this.   You don’t need to repeat it every ten minutes.

I want my own position on this to be really clear.   I wish Elias had spent a bit more money on a better middle infield option than Odor, and a better pitching option (maybe two) than Lyles.   I don’t want you saying I agree with everything the Orioles do.   But the handwriting has been on the wall for the last three months that nothing much more would happen, so I don’t care to dwell on it.   In the long term, I think it doesn’t matter much.   

You all make it so easy for me.

1 hour ago, Three Run Homer said:

It's 3:40 PM.  Do you know where your GM is?

It's March 24.  The last Orioles-related post on mlbtraderumors is an update on Carlos Correa's market from March 18.

This is pathetic.  Get ready for another 100 loss season, folks.  

Maybe he's busy working out a trade for Mancini. Dan Connolly thinks a Mancini trade is likely.

1 minute ago, luismatos4prez said:

I don't know why I care at this point, but I will be very upset if they don't try to improve the rotation before the season. It's a train wreck at this point. I would happily take Johnny Cueto or JA Happ. Give one of them 5M just to ease our suffering slightly this year.

Agreed!!!!

2 minutes ago, luismatos4prez said:

I don't know why I care at this point, but I will be very upset if they don't try to improve the rotation before the season. It's a train wreck at this point. I would happily take Johnny Cueto or JA Happ. Give one of them 5M just to ease our suffering slightly this year.

Because you'd like to see more games in which the O's are at least competitive?

Being down six in the fourth sucks.

3 hours ago, rm5678 said:

Maybe he's busy working out a trade for Mancini. Dan Connolly thinks a Mancini trade is likely.

If we can get one or more well-regarded pitching prospect in exchange, I'd be fine with that.  If we're doing it mostly as a way to not have to pay his salary, not so much.  

• Upvote 1