2 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Now the O's just need to move back right field.  I would rather have a ugly stadium w an exciting team than a beautiful stadium with a sh!t team.  I think the change will help our pitchers.

I think it will hurt the hitters as much as it helps the pitchers.

Give or take a dozen runs in either direction in a given year.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Now the O's just need to move back right field.  I would rather have a ugly stadium w an exciting team than a beautiful stadium with a sh!t team.  I think the change will help our pitchers.

Was the stadium an issue from 2012-2017? Will the change not help pitchers from other teams for some reason?

13 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

MSA probably paid for it.

The rent is too damn high. 

The Orioles expect that it will cost up to $3.5 million to reconfigure the left-field wall at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, money that will be deducted from their rent over the next few years.

Top state officials on Wednesday approved a plan for the Maryland Stadium Authority, which owns the downtown stadium, to discount the baseball club’s rent in exchange for the work that’s being done.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

It looks like a Green Monster wannabe. I’m curious how much it cost to do that. Couldn’t they have spent the money on better pitching instead of screwing over the left fielder and righties?

I read somewhere that it was $3.5M. I thought the club paid for it, but I could be wrong. Better pitching would alleviate some of the home run issue all on its own, for sure.

5 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

The rent is too damn high. 

The Orioles expect that it will cost up to $3.5 million to reconfigure the left-field wall at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, money that will be deducted from their rent over the next few years.

Top state officials on Wednesday approved a plan for the Maryland Stadium Authority, which owns the downtown stadium, to discount the baseball club’s rent in exchange for the work that’s being done.

I would have fallen out of my chair in shock to find out otherwise.