Gunnar Henderson 2022

Just Regular

3 minutes ago, wildcard said:

You want to daydream?  I have one for you.

Adley, Grayson and Stowers join the team.  The team gets hot.  In August they are close of to a Wild Card spot.   Elias pulls a Dan Duquette move that he did with Manny and promotes Gunnar to the majors.   O's win a Wild Card spot.  Its 2012 all over again.

Now this is a lot of ifs but if we are daydreaming...................

I bet that you have the best "nightdreams"!  ⚾

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Adley, Grayson and Stowers join the team.  The team gets hot.  In August they are close of to a Wild Card spot.   Elias pulls a Dan Duquette move that he did with Manny and promotes Gunnar to the majors.   O's win a Wild Card spot.  Its 2012 all over again.

We just need to earn this split and sweep Kansas CIty before I start triangulating how far we are away from 6th place in the league.   6th place playing .560 ball right now.

This kid is impressive.  Looks incredibly comfortable at the plate against a tough lefty today.  With his hit today he has reached base in all 24 games this year for the Baysox.   And then steals his 8th bag of year standing up.  I’ve been equally impressed with his foot speed.  

In next AB lines a single up middle and then steals second base of the game(9th on season).  6th multi hit game on the season.   I don’t remember hearing much about his run game.  He’s getting massive jumps.  

• Upvote 1

On 5/5/2022 at 5:28 PM, wildcard said:

Stowers is hitting .213 in Norfolk right now.