Wednesday Early Evening Game in Oakland

Yardball85

Just now, waroriole said:

And now McKenna hits instead of Hays. Arrrgggghhhh

With the lead, if you want to keep McKenna in for defense, especially with 2 outs and no one one so scoring is unlikely no matter who bats.... I don't mind that.

But Hays should come in as a defensive replacement for Santander in the bottom of the 9th.

Just now, SteveA said:

With the lead, if you want to keep McKenna in for defense, especially with 2 outs and no one one so scoring is unlikely no matter who bats.... I don't mind that.

But Hays should come in as a defensive replacement for Santander in the bottom of the 9th.

He should’ve came in last inning for Santander because he had just batted. How Urias or Hays didn’t PH for Odor is beyond me. Is Hyde afraid of Odor?

2 minutes ago, waroriole said:

Definitely a great idea to not PH Urias or Hays for the LH Odor. 🙄 

Just now, SteveA said:

yeah, I think the play was to PH Hays for Odor, since they should bring him on as a defensive replacement anyways. McKenna has been totally miscast as a PH multiple times this year, but you definitely want to keep his glove in the game with the lead