Felix Bautista 2022

Aristotelian

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

So apparently Bautista came in last night to the Omar whistle.

If that’s the case and will be the rest of the year and he wanted to be a closer to use it, trading Lopez was absolutely the best move!  :)

Any video of this?  I just did a Google search.  If so, he’s now the baddest dude on the planet. 

2 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Any video of this?  I just did a Google search.  If so, he’s now the baddest dude on the planet. 

No damn it, at least not that I have seen and I have been looking for it.  I need to see this

I don’t think it beats the Edwin Diaz intro but it’s damn close.

Edited by Sports Guy

5 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

So apparently Bautista came in last night to the Omar whistle.

If that’s the case and will be the rest of the year and he wanted to be a closer to use it, trading Lopez was absolutely the best move!  :)

If this is true than Felix is my favorite current Oriole and might go down as a top 5 of all time, just for this.  I was hoping like crazy that he'd pitch on Saturday while I was there but unfortunately he didn't get in, so I cannot confirm.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

No damn it, at least not that I have seen and I have been looking for it.  I need to see this

I don’t think it beats the Edwin Diaz intro but it’s damn close.

A fan on The O’s official IG page said he was there and heard it. Maybe the O’s release the video. I’m sure they have it. 

Just spoke to a friend of mine who works in the control booth at OPACY and he confirmed it.  This is incredible news and I hope MASN picks up on this.  Or MLBN or somebody! 

That's one way to endear yourself to a fan base.  Another is to be able to throw 102 MPH, but I digress...

• Upvote 1