Monday, May 8: Showdown at the Yard -- Rays come to town, O's try to win 11th straight series opener

SteveA

3 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

How patient can you be when he is pounding the zone with unhittable stuff? The guy is dominant. He might be the best that the game has to offer.

True -  lack of patience probably wasn't accurate.  I watched that inning out of the corner of my eye so, just basing it off of the time it took and seeing Adley get blown away.

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I don't think McClanahan has pitched more than 6 innings in a game this year.

Of course their bullpen is good.   I don't know if I can name any of them.   But I know they are good.   And they throw 97.   I think the Rays have a high tech 3D printer that churns out several new relievers each year.

I would rather face them than him!

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I don't think McClanahan has pitched more than 6 innings in a game this year.

Of course their bullpen is good.   I don't know if I can name any of them.   But I know they are good.   And they throw 97.   I think the Rays have a high tech 3D printer that churns out several new relievers each year.

As a matter of fact, I would rather face all of them at one time than him alone!